Frontida – UK Opportunities for NHS Nurses
Frontida Recruitment is proud to offer nursing opportunities in the UK for Wexham Park Hospital NHS.
About the offer:
• Standard NHS Permanent contract;
• Salary Band 5 (£ 21,909 to £ 28,462) for all registered nurses, dependent on demonstrated experience by the candidate.
• Loyalty period of 2 years;
• 37.5 weekly hours;
• 27 days of yearly leave and 8 holidays;
• In the event a candidate has not completed his/her registration with the NMC at the time of commencement of employment, he will be invited to begin working as a healthcare assistant until the registration is complete;
• Career progression and development opportunities;
Wexham Park Hospital
Based on the outskirts of London, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust provides NHS hospital services for around 900,000 people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and south Buckinghamshire. Wexham Park Hospital is a large NHS hospital which provides emergency, trauma and orthopaedic surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, paediatric, coronary care and maternity services, amongst others, in Wexham, Berkshire, United Kingdom. It is an associate teaching hospital for the London and Oxford postgraduate medical and dental education organisations, receiving fully qualified nationally-appointed trainees (foundation, GP, core and specialty) who are undertaking further postgraduate training in a variety of specialties.
The hospital is managed by Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, one of the top performing NHS trusts in the United Kingdom. Sir Andrew Morris is the chief executive of Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust.
The area also boasts good connections to London and Heathrow international airport.
- Degree in Nursing;
- Registration with the NMC initiated or completed;
- Good communication skills in English;
- experienced or newly qualified nurses
Package on offer is:
- £2k living allowance (used for Trust accommodation but not exclusive) to be paid on appointment
- £1k Training and Development Package for candidates to use toward further courses to ehnance their skills and develop their career (Used to cover induction costs and or OSCE if new to the UK)
- Welcome Pack worth up to £130 (basic groceries, sim card etc)
The above benefits will be subject to the following buy-back clause if the employee leaves the job within 18 months:
12-18 months 50%
18 months + 0%
If interested please send your CV in English to Angeliki Psarrou at: email@example.com or call Angeliki Psarrou at (0030) 2103802261