University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire offer:
• Standard NHS Permanent contract;
• Salary Band 5 (£ 21,909 to £ 28,462) for all registered nurses, dependent on demonstrated experience by the candidate.
• Loyalty period of 2 years;
• 37.5 weekly hours;
• 27 days of yearly leave and 8 holidays;
• In the event a candidate has not completed his/her registration with the NMC at the time of commencement of employment, he will be invited to begin working as a healthcare assistant until the registration is complete;
• Career progression and development opportunities;
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire:
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust is one of the largest acute teaching hospitals in the UK, comprising University Hospital in Coventry and the Hospital of St Cross in Rugby. They offer major advances in patient care, clinical teaching and innovation. They are exceeding the national waiting times targets for our patients, their maternity services were rated as amongst the best in the NHS and they have low incidence of healthcare associated infections such as MRSA and C. difficile.
They are the principal teaching hospital for Warwick Medical School with whom they work in close partnership to develop innovative medical education programmes and clinical research.
They provide general acute hospital services to approximately 500,000 people from Coventry and Rugby and specialist hospital services to over one million people from Coventry, Warwickshire and beyond. The Trust has a revenue budget of approximately £473 million, they employ 5,639 staff, manage 1,380 beds and 32 operating theatres.
• Degree in Nursing;
• Registration with the NMC initiated or completed;
• Good communication skills in English;
• Experienced or newly qualified nurses
- First month’s rent for accommodation – up to £1200
- Flights paid for, up to £150
- Transport from UK airport to the hospital paid for, up to £40
- Reimbursement for the NMC first years fee – £230 Max
The scheduled interviews for Coventry NHS will be soon announced.
To apply, please send a detailed cv to email@example.com or contact Angeliki Psarrou at (0030) 210 3802261