1. Ensuring high quality nursing are is coordinated and delivered using a family focused model of practice.
2. Work as part of a cohesive multidisciplinary team ensuring patient care is delivered smoothly and efficiently.
3. The expectations within this job description is achieved through hands on clinical practice , education and training and research.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Current RN , registration with NMC and any other relevant post registration qualifications.
* BSc degree in relevant field
* Evidence of recent CPD
* Managing resources and contributing to departmental budget
* Evidence of developing policy, guidelines and managing resources
* An awareness of research and evidence based practice relevant to clinical area
* Computer literate, knowledge of patient administration system
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Clinically Competent at Band 5
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Teaching and Mentoring skills
* Team building skills
* Ability to priorities workload, instruct and direct others
* organisational skills and able to work as part of a team
* Able to support development of others
* Articulate and knowledgeable of current professional nursing issues
* Health Promotion
* Advocacy skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to adapt to change within working situation
* Intravenous Therapy Skills
* Mentors Course
RESPECT AND DIGNITY
QUALITY OF CARE
Job holders are required to act in such a way that at all times the
health and well being of children and vulnerable adults is safeguarded.
Familiarization with and adherence of the safeguarding policies of the
Trust is an essential requirement for all employees. In addition all
staffs are expected to complete essential / mandatory training in this
For more details please contact Mrs Vasiliki Zarra at (+30) 2103802261 or (+30) 6941640964.
Forward your CV at [email protected]